DRY FIT SHIRTS
Our Dry Fit Fabrics are treated with UPF Sun Protection, Moisture Wicking, and Cool-Omni.
There are 4 different types of dry fit fabrics to choose from.
- Original Dry Fit – Regular Dry Fit Fabric (155 GMS)
- Light Weight Dry Fit – 30% lighter than the original, made with finer yarn material. Falls on the curves of the body. (114 GSM)
- Maxcool Dry Fit – Back Side features a mesh-like structure to enhance ventilation. Great for hot days! (163 GSM)
- Heatgear Dry Fit – Stretchable and softer.
Go Back to : Dry Fit Shirt Ordering Guide >
- Warmfit Dry Fit – Dry Fit fabric with fuzzy lining inside for chilly days (228 GSM)
- Sleeve cuffs made with rubberized garter and non-slip silicone to keep the heat inside
- Additional Php 500 / USD 12.50 to the base price of regular shirts
Go Back to : Warmfit Dry Fit Shirt Ordering Guide >